Saturday, December 26, 2009

To Michigan and beyond!


Duquesne University in Pittsburgh

As usual, I made plans to visit Michigan with the fantasy that I would be sitting in front of a fire having relaxed tea and talks with my parents and brother, and doing nothing more. The reality was, and no one's fault but my own, that I spent more time in the car than anything else. In sixteen days I managed to squeeze in trips to Miami (the airport anyway), Chicago, Kalamazoo, Detroit, and Pittsburgh! My mother and I spent days in the Salvation Army doing our very own toys for (Dominican) tots program, many family and friends came by to chat and I took the Graduate Records Examination after months of studying! It's always wonderful to see the people I love, but I look forward to it being more commonplace and less rush! In June for sure, but right now send me back to my warm little tropical island!


Baby love from GEO! (Cousin's baby - cousin once removed? I think I deserve aunt status!)

No comments: